sábado, 15 de agosto de 2009

Bob Dylan & Tom Petty - Moonshiner

Bob Dylan & Tom Petty - Moonshiner

Musica gratis online

- www.Musica4all.com
Click aqui para escuchar Bob Dylan & Tom Petty - Moonshiner

I've been moonshiner for seventeen long years
And I spent all my money on whiskey and beer
And I go to some hollow and set up my still
If whiskey don't kill me, Lord, I don't know what will

And I go to some barroom to drink with my friends
Where the women, they can't follow to see what I spend
God bless them, pretty women, I wish they was mine
With breath as sweet as the dew on the vine

We eat when I'm hungry, let me drink when I'm dry
Two dollars when I'm hard up religion when I die
The whole world is a bottle and life is but a dram
When the bottle gets empty, Lord, it sure ain't worth a damn

Escuchar cancion Bob Dylan & Tom Petty - Moonshiner

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario